Online bidding is closed - switching to paper bidding in person
Since 1993, the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office Ride and Run With The Stars (RRWTS) event has given hope and help to children and families in need. Thanks to you, we’ve raised hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations to ensure thousands of Pinellas County families and children have a meaningful holiday season.
One of RRWTS’s biggest fundraisers is the silent auction. Previously, you needed to be on-site to participate in the silent auction, but this year anyone can participate online.
Some of the most coveted auction items include hotel stays, golf foursomes, luxury jewelry pieces, and more! New items will be added regularly, so if you don’t see something now, you may see it later, but some items won’t last long!
For more information on Ride & Run With The Stars or to participate in one of the races visit: https://www.rideandrunwiththestars.com/
Silent Auction Rules
To bid an account must be created.
- Bids must be placed in $10 increments
- Utilize the “Add To My Auctions” feature to add your favorite items that you would like to watch.
“Buy Now” prices will not be available once a bid surpasses the “Buy Now” price.
- Please Note: “Buy Now” will NOT be available on Saturday, December 3rd.
If you have the winning bid, you will have a limited amount of time to check-out and purchase your item(s).
- Please Note: Auction item purchases are processed through Clover, an online point of sale system.
- Auction items are pick-up only. Items can be picked-up the day of the event or at the Sheriff’s Administration Building (10750 Ulmerton Road, Largo). Valid ID is required during pick-up.